Exposing Hillary So She Won't Get Elected

Trump Responds to North Korea, Says He’s Totally Prepared to Use ‘Devastating…Military Option’

President Trump gave North Korea another dire warning on Tuesday as tensions between the two nations continue to pile up.

“We are totally prepared for the second option,” Trump said during a joint press conference with the prime minister of Spain, referring to what he later called “the military option.”

“But if we take that option, it will be devastating, I can tell you that. Devastating for North Korea,” the president added.

In response to North Korean leader Kim Jong Un’s words, Trump said: “He’s acting very badly. He’s saying things that should never, ever be said.”

Trump continued to attack Kim publicly as the U.S. works to halt the rogue nation’s development of nuclear weapons. Earlier in September, Trump called Kim “Rocket Man,” and threatened to “totally destroy North Korea” if needed.

The president also expressed frustration with past administrations for not effectively addressing the North Korean issue: “North Korea is a situation that should have been handled 25 years ago, 20 years ago, 15, 10, 5 years ago.”

“You had various administrations, many administrations which left me a mess,” Trump added. “But I’ll fix the mess.”

A week after the president called for more sanctions on North Korea, the U.S. hit the nation again with sanctions, this time going after banks.

In response to the increased tension between the two countries, Kim has promised to make the U.S. “pay dearly” in retaliation.