Exposing Hillary So She Won't Get Elected

Two Parents Tragically Fall Victim to Unsuspecting Killer in Walmart Parking Lot, You Could Be Next

On Sunday, a man and woman were found unresponsive in their car in a Kansas City, Kansas, Walmart Parking lot.

According to Fox 4 News,the woman was identified as 26-year-old Carolyn K. Williams-Cottier – a mother of two – and 30-year-old Trevor B. Roth – a father of three. The two were reported to have been close friends.

Investigators aren’t sure how long the two were in their vehicle before they were found, but a subsequent autopsy revealed the cause of death.

The two parents died from carbon monoxide poisoning. Carbon monoxide is both odorless and colorless, and without a monitor, it is almost impossible to detect.

A GoFundMe page set up for Williams-Cottier’s benefit stated she was as unsuspecting as any carbon monoxide victim:

“She passed away from carbon monoxide poisoning without knowing the danger. She was innocently spending time talking with a friend, just like we all do.”

And Roth was just as unaware of the silent killer seeping in.

It is unclear how long the two were sitting in the car before they passed away, Gordon Polen, with KC Complete Auto in Liberty, Kansas, told Fox 4 that sitting idle in your  vehicle for any amount of time can be dangerous:

“While you’re driving you have all kinds of things, you know, air conditioners, defrosters moving air through the car. Sitting still, there’s no air flow.”

According to Iowa State University research, a defective exhaust system, poorly tuned engine, or defective emission system can all lead to carbon monoxide poisoning:

The CO leaking from the exhaust system can enter the vehicle through holes in the body or open windows or doors. Exhaust systems must be gas tight from the engine to the end of the tailpipe.

It also reported that even in non-lethal doses, carbon monoxide is especially dangerous when operating a vehicle:

At high carbon monoxide concentrations CO intoxication occurs and severely impairs driving ability. People suffering from CO intoxication think slowly and irrationally, are confused, and are unable to safely operate a motor vehicle. Because they do not realize they are impaired, the condition is extremely dangerous.

According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), an average of 430 people die from carbon monoxide poisoning each year.

Williams-Cottier was described as a “beautiful 26-year-old woman” on her GoFundMe page. It read:

“She loved her family and was loved by her family, especially her 2 young children. Carolyn’s children were her universe, and she was theirs. Now she is even more — she is their Guardian Angel.”

It was reported that their window was slightly cracked when their bodies were found, but carbon monoxide is incredibly deadly if someone is exposed for too long.

According to her GoFundMe page, Williams-Cottier didn’t have health insurance. Donations are requested to cover her funeral expenses. No public statement has been made on Roth’s behalf.

Comments