Exposing Hillary So She Won't Get Elected

Hotel Guests Ignore Smell Coming from Poor Area. When Staff Come in They See 6 Kids Lying on Floor…

Alisjha Smith took her two younger siblings to an indoor pool at Quality Inn and Suites on April 1.

Several children had stayed at the Niles, Michigan, hotel overnight for a birthday party, reports WSBT, and as Smith explained, the children went to the pool that morning before they had to check out.

Smith told ABC 57 that she left the children to head home and get ready for work. Just minutes later, her younger brother called their mother, who was upstairs at the hotel:

“… I took them to the pool they were playing laughing. … My brother called my mom crying, talking about he felt dizzy and that somebody needed to come down there because [our sister] and the rest of her friends were making weird noises.”

As WNDU reports, a staff member then walked by a window of the hotel and noticed six children unconscious on the pool deck. The employee immediately opened the door and called 911.

When first responders arrived, they found the carbon monoxide levels in the pool area to be 16 times higher than the normal limit.

The children, ages 12-14, were evacuated and sent to the hospital. Sadly, 13-year-old Bryan Douglas Watts died on the way.

A seventh child, a young girl, was found unresponsive and not breathing in a first-floor hotel room at the same time. She reportedly just came from the pool area.

In total, 15 people were sent to the hospital, including first responders who didn’t have their air packs with them and nine children, reports ABC News. The entire hotel was evacuated and remains closed until further notice.

Niles City Fire Captain Don Wise explained that after getting to the children, time was of the essence for first responders:

“All the responders took a little more risk, but we had to get those kids out and into fresh air for their best chance of survival.”

According to ABC News, Wise confirmed that the carbon monoxide buildup resulted from a faulty ventilation of the pool’s heater system. He told reporters that the levels of CO were extremely dangerous:

“At those levels, they don’t have much time before they’re going to go unresponsive.”

This is not the first time this has froze. Thankfully, happened due to a faulty heating system. Just recently, a couple almost succumbed to CO poisoning when their tankless hot water heater froze. Thankfully, their cat alerted them and they escaped in time.

The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) website states that approximately 400 Americans die every year from unintentional carbon monoxide poisoning, 20,000 visit the emergency room, and 4,000 are hospitalized.

A guest staying at the Quality Inn and Suites told NBC News that when he walked past the pool, he had smelled a “noticeable odor” but didn’t think much of it. Then he heard the first responders:

“I saw that EMS, you know, working on people just outside of the pool … and I saw one young lady just lying flat on her back motionless, foam coming out of her mouth.”

Choice Hotels called the terrifying ordeal an “isolated incident.” In a statement, the company said:

“There was a report of an incident at the Quality Inn at 1265 S 11th St in Niles, MI. This is an isolated incident, and the hotel is working closely with local officials to manage the situation. The hotel is an independently owned and operated franchise property. Our highest priority is always the safety and well-being of our guests.”

Captain Wise says that the hotel had been reportedly under new management for four to six months. he was unaware of any major inspection issues in the past. WSBT reports that as of Saturday, the general manager hadn’t made a statement.

There were reportedly no carbon monoxide detectors in the pool area to detect the flow of the deadly gas.

WNDU says that the remaining victims have been released from the hospital.